My And Familly


My And Familly


               I live with my little family. This family consists of five members, namely my father, my mother, my brother, me and of course my sister as the youngest in my family.

               My mother is a middle aged woman, she is now around 49 years old. Her name is Mrs. Aripiyah. He has a beautiful face and short straight black hair. His eyes are the same as most Asian women, black. She was rather thin because she often exercised in the midst of her activities as a busy housewife. Even so, he can arrange for the clothes he wears to still look attractive.

               My father's name is Mr Wahono, he is around 53 years old. Even though he is no longer young, his hair still looks good in black with a little gray. His eyes are black like most Asians, especially Indonesians. He is quite tall when compared to other family members, around 167cm. He opened a laundry business. He works so hard for his family. Sometimes he also makes food when mom is not home. I really like the cooking, especially the fried rice, it tastes like the most delicious fried rice I've ever tasted.

               Then the next family member is my brother, he is named Ardian. Now he is 26 years old. Like my parents, my sister also has black eyes and straight black hair. He is lower in height than I am, he is as tall as my father. He is quite smart, diligent, and someone who likes to help. Now he works to meet the needs of his own family, because he is married and has 1 child.

               And lastly my little brother who is 10 years old, now he is in grade 4 elementary school, his name is Farah

               All my family members, except me. We lived in Wonogiri, exactly in the village for 1 year. Unfortunately, we had to move to Tegal for a number of reasons. but until now my family and I are comfortable in Tegal

Question
1. What is my father's name ?
2. What year my mother was born ?
3. How long did my family live in Wonogiri ?
4. What class is my sister in elementary school ?
5. How old is my sister now ?





0 Komentar

Terbaru